Contrast creates balance
I'm someone who values my integrity because when all's said and done, you're the only person you have to answer to.
I was lecturer who teaches Video Game Design, and am now a Project Manager doing video game cinematics. I'm also leading a small team making our own video game (I hate the expression, "those who can't do; teach"). I'm obviously a nerd at heart:) So to balance that out I play soccer, guitar and go to the gym. I used to do kickboxing but work didn't appreciate my injury time off!
I have alot of drive in my career and have lofty ambitions because I desire a certain lifestyle. Putting in the hard yards now for an easier "later on"
I think understanding people, and especially yourself is really important. You and the people around you are the most important parts of living and being happy. That, and Lamb cutlets :)
At a glance
|Summary||Bewise1's details||Bewise1's ideal partner|
|Age||27 years old||20 - 29 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 25km of Randwick 2031|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||6'0/183 cm||5'3/160 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Someone who is intelligent, compassionate and understands people. An affectionate person who knows themselves and is confident in who they are. But someone who doesnt take themselves too seriously. Can take a joke, and make one just as well:)...look forward to hearing from you soon
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I've been playing guitar for about 8 years I love everything from world music, to rock, to grunge, to solo guitarists, to vocals, to classic blues. I love blues...so soulful:) But keep trance away from me please!!
- Just picked up Lie Spotting by Pamela Meyer which has been pretty interesting so far. Mainly read fiction though. I also read the occasional comic. Thumbs up for Calvin and Hobbs. Napoleon Hill's book also changed my life so deserves a mention.
- Movies & TV
- Movie: Pan's Labyrinth, Crash, 300, Matrix, Gladiator, Ice Age, The Rock, Transformers, Love Actually, Labyrinth, Spirited Away, Shrek, 30 Days of Night, 28 Days Later, Man on fire, Exorcist, The Ring, The Grudge, The Departed and more. Don't watch much TV. Biggest travesty on screen is "Teen mum".
- I'm playing indoor soccer but had to give kickboxing a rest due to broken bones. Other than that, I go to the gym 5 times a week and I'll play a bit of basketball, I do a bit of rockclimbing, I can play cricket I sometimes bodyboard, and I'll snowboard when my wallet can take the strain:)
- Other Interests
- Striving to become a property developer so have bought two properties. Another passion of mine. I love Poker, Pool, Video games (and many other life skills:), developing my career, developing myself and my relationships, family and a whole bunch of other things really. Pretty open minded:)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Bewise1 is online now.
- Get to know Bewise1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: